Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thoughts about self judgement






About the movie "What the Bleep do we know?"


"If you can't control your emotional state, you must be addicted to it.."




..What always puzzled me, was how I could be so positive and uplifting on the outside and at the same time, be so negative about myself.


Honestly, I didn't like me very much. I had this wrong image of myself for a long time.


It doesn't matter how much I had improved in many aspects of my life, I used to look at myself with 'bad eyes".

We usually live today with yesterday's expectations.

It's easier than we think to change our minds about ourselves.
I used hypnosis to look at myself from the outside and worked for me.
Revaluating it, I love myself.
I hope you do too.


Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment